Seven Favorite Book Covers in 7 Days- Day 6 - Blogs by Sangram Keshari Senapati

Saturday 31 March 2018

Seven Favorite Book Covers in 7 Days- Day 6

I accept the challenge of the writer, teacher, storyteller Sulagna Mohanty to post seven favorite most book cover photos in seven days. Previously, I've shared 5 book covers like Nalichuda, When Only Love Remains, This love that feels right, The boy who loved and One Indian Girl in last 5 days.

On this 6th day, I've shared one of my another favorite book, "I Too Had A Love Story" by Ravinder Singh. He wrote this book on the memory of his lost girlfriend who died in a road accident. I couldn't manage to read this book but listened the from Audiobook. After that, I've reviewed about this book in audio format and shared on my YouTbue channel. Since I don't have the book, I've shared this cover by downloading from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment