Seven Favorite Book Covers in 7 Days- Day 5 - Blogs by Sangram Keshari Senapati

Friday 30 March 2018

Seven Favorite Book Covers in 7 Days- Day 5

I accept the seven book cover challenge from Sulagna Mohanty 4 days back. So, I've posted 4 books in last 4 days. On the 1st day, I've posted the Odia book "Nalichuda", which is written by her only. On the 2nd and 4th day, I've shared the books "When Only Love Remains" and "The Boy Who Loved" by Durjoy Datta. On the 3rd day, I've shared the cover photo of "This Love that Feels Right" by Ravinder Singh.

And on this 5th Day, I couldn't Manage to post the photo in time due to the Nabapallaba work. So, today, I shared the photo of "One Indian Girl" by Chetan Bhagat. As I know him from the movie "3 Idiots" and then his stories "Half Girl Friend" and "2 States" were the biggest hits and then tuned into Bollywood movies. This is the first book of Chetan Bhagat which I read. The story is really amazing, but in some cases, I don't like that portion. At the end, I got an amazing knowledge like from the book, "This Love that Feels Right" by Ravinder Singh.

No comments:

Post a Comment