Seven Favorite Book Covers in 7 Days- Day 3 - Blogs by Sangram Keshari Senapati

Wednesday 28 March 2018

Seven Favorite Book Covers in 7 Days- Day 3

I accept the challenge form the teacher, story writer, storyteller Sulagna Mohanty mam to post 7 cover photos of my favorite books. So previously I've posted the photo of "Nalichuda" and "When Only Love Remains" on Day 1 and 2 accordingly.

So, on this day 3, I've shared another love story which is written by Ravinder Singh. When I started reading this book, I don't have any idea that the author of this book was staying in Odisha. At the beginning of my reading, even I don't like the title of the book, but continued to reading, since I had paid for it. But, Gradually the story went inside my heart. This is actually not a complete love story, this is a lesson for the society, for those who are suffering from marital problems.

So, that is "This Love that feels Right". This was my 1st book of Ravinder Singh and after reading this, a number of bad things inside also changed. Yes, like SeeKen, I would definitely suggest to read this kind of books, because this is really necessary to our society. If you read the book, then half of the problem could be solved easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment